The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Friday, July 14, 2017

Gomez Plays Seductress In New Single 'Fetish'.

Selena Gomez
Fetish (feat. Gucci Mane) - Single
Interscope
Release date: July 13, 2017 

By Shawal Ras

Selena Gomez has dropped a seductive new single off her forthcoming LP.

'Fetish', the latest single following 'Bad Liar', discusses the can't-stop-won't-stop effect of physical attraction, "You got a fetish for my love/ I push you out and you come right back," she croons. "Don't see a point in blaming you/ If I were you, I'd do me, too."

There's no information what the singer will do for her upcoming studio album. But as for the image, I'm betting it'll be a lot more 70's and it's refreshing than the constant throwback to the 60's we've seen in recent years.

Hippie art? Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment