The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Sunday, May 03, 2015

Single Review | Il Volo - Grande Amore

Il Volo
Grande Amore - Single
Sony Music Italy / Universal Music Denmark
Release date: February 12, 2015

By Shawal Ras


I already found my favourite to win this year's Eurovision Song Contest and that is - Il Volo! This trio's new single, 'Grande Amore', gives me goosebumps every time I listen to it. I think it is due to their operatic voices and the obvious *grande* music behind the song.

'Grande Amore' talks about the declaration of the ultimate love. Verse like "respiro dei giorni miei" which means "breath of my days" pretty much a solid reason why Italian is the language of love (French? LOL!). 

Anyway. Listen to the song below and drop me a comment, please. I don't know your music preference but I have this huge feeling that this will put Italy as the winner for this year's show. 

Another douze points from me! 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars.


2 comments:

  1. You are right, I get goosebumps every time I hear this song... I hope they win! 😄

    ReplyDelete