The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Thursday, November 06, 2014

Single Review | Sheppard - Geronimo

Sheppard
Geronimo - Single
Empire of Song
Release date: February 28, 2014 (Single)

'Geronimo' released so many months ago but since it's currently playing heavily in Malaysia, I decided to review it (for the sake of my friend - haha).

First of all, Sheppard is a relatively new indie pop band from Brisbane, Australia. They're made of six people, and three of 'em are brother and sisters (vocalist and the two quirky sheilas - the Sheppards). Their debut album, Bombs Away, peaked at no.2 in the ARIA and will probably be big in the US soon. 

Anyway. 'Geronimo' is an irresistible pop gem with hooks that lodged in my brain without any prior notice. I love it the moment I heard it in the radio for the first time. So catchy I shoved it into my friend's throat. 

:\

Listen to the next big hit below and throw us some comments!

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment