The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Saturday, December 07, 2013

Single Review | Meiko - Bad Things

Meiko
Bad Things - Single
Fantasy / Concord
2013

I was watching an episode of Pretty Little Liars the other day and stumbled upon this song called 'Bad Things' by Meiko, an indie singer from Los Angeles, California. There's not much that I can tell about her but this song is very intriguing. Her relaxed voice directly grabbed me into the lyrics and composition and I fell in love. "Bad girls do bad things sometimes, but we get by with it" she hummed the words into the chorus and that verse pretty much got me into her - badly. 

So yeah, I wanna share with my readers about this track. Check it out and I am sure you'll love her.

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment