The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Monday, June 29, 2015

Single Review | RHODES - Close Your Eyes

RHODES
Close Your Eyes – Single
Rhodes Music
Release date: June 14, 2015

By Shawal Ras


British musician, David Rhodes, has captured my attention with his latest single, ‘Close Your Eyes’, which was released about two weeks ago.

My lateness aside, I am at awe with this song. It starts off pretty relax, and then slowly builds into something really cool. The song, in my opinion, is beautifully engineered and crafted in a manner where you can build your liking for the song. 

Something for any indie movie out there, no?

My favourite line from the song: “When I look back, I look back on the times you tried to hide inside your delicate mind, in the end, in the end I'm just the same as you.”

Poignant.

Listen to the breathtaking track below and drop me some comment!

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment