The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Thursday, December 04, 2014

Music Video Review | Olly Murs - Wrapped Up (feat. Travie McCoy)

Olly Murs
Wrapped Up (feat. Travie McCoy) - Single
Epic / Syco
Release date: October 7, 2014 (Single) / October 28, 2014 (Music Video)

Olly Murs, the man who took my breath away in 2012 with 'Dance With Me Tonight' is back with a better single called 'Wrapped Up', the lead single off his fourth album, Never Been Better.

The song, like what has been suggested by the title, is about a guy being smitten by a crush on someone. “Now excuse me if I sound rude / But I love the way you move / And I see me all over you / Now baby when I look into your eyes / There’s no way I can disguise / All these crazy thoughts in my mind,” he sings in the first verse.

The music video, released a few weeks after the single, features Olly dancing around on a treadmill (a modern version of Jamiroquai's 'Virtual Insanity') and getting in the way of a bunch of beautiful women doing their own business. And since Travie McCoy can't be there, Olly makes it better by miming the rap verse. Slay!

Checkout Olly's brand new sound below!

P/s: A review on Never Been Better will come up soon. Promise!

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment