The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Thursday, August 21, 2014

Music Video Review | Above & Beyond - Alone Tonight (Acoustic) (Live from Porchester Hall)

Above & Beyond
Acoustic
Anjunabeats
Release date: January 28, 2014 (Album) / January 24, 2014 (Live Music Video)

What an unexpected turn!

Above & Beyond, an English band known for their trance music, decided to release an acoustic album which features this awesome stripped-down version of their electronic hit, 'Alone Tonight'.

This music video features the footage from their concert film, Live from Porchester Hall. The lighting and simplicity of the production making it one of my favourite music video to watch and listen to, especially when I'm sipping tea and it's raining with slow breeze. 

I know - live footage is so boring! But this one fits the mood of this song. It's kinda warm, no need for heavy lighting and massive group of crowds. It is just perfect in that way.   

I'm pretty glad my friend showed me this, so yea, I'm definitely gonna buy this album. Who knows, Acoustic might be my favourite LP for 2014.

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment