The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Monday, May 12, 2014

Single Review | Trupa Zero - Inima De Gheata (feat. Alexandra Stan)

Trupa Zero
Inima De Gheata - Single
Fonogram Studios / Roton
Release date: May 6, 2014

Was browsing through iTunes and I found this super hot Romanian single called 'Inima De Gheata' by Trupa Zero and Alexandra Stan. Upon my first listen, all I can think of is how hot this single is. 

There's not much information about this song or the band, but it kinda got a lot of attention from the US and, well, me! There's this Raggae vibe to it and I love it 'cos I can dance to it. 

But it does sounds a little like Stan's previous single, 'Lemonade'. 

Anyway, you can listen to the song below and tell me what do you think of it, ya! 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars. 



No comments:

Post a Comment