The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

EP Review | Lovelife - Feel

Lovelife
Feel (EP)
(Independent)
Release date: February 4, 2014

By Shawal Ras


I was browsing through iTunes today and discovered this band called Lovelife. There's not much information about them but they're a synthpop group from the US (if I'm wrong, do tell!). Their Facebook page only got few hundred of fans, but that doesn't mean they're not great. 

This year, they released an extended play, independently I think, called Feel and it is super awesome. Packed with only four tracks, each songs are set to be my new favourite hits. I may not be a huge fan of the first single, 'Your New Beloved', but I am absolutely obsessed with the other three tracks: 'Dying to Start Again', 'Every Minute', and 'Everybody Wants to Be Somebody'. The sound of the bass thumping at the back got me slow dancing in my own room. Ugh, there should be more tracks in this EP. 

If its any consolation, there's a lot of indie music gem out there, and this one just got my attention (hmm, if only I'm a music manager)! 

Rating: 4 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment