The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Wednesday, February 05, 2014

Single Review | BANKS - Brain

BANKS
Brain - Single
Harvest
Release date: January 29, 2014

There's not much to know about this new arising singer who goes by her surname, Banks (stylized as BANKS). According to Wiki, she's an R&B artist but in my opinion, she's more of an electronica artist. Her debut EP, London, is pretty much critical acclaimed! Plus, she spent 2013 touring with The Weeknd, so, it's been amazing for her so far.

This one, 'Brain', is her latest single released a week ago. Honestly, I LOVE IT! There's something euphoric about how it sounds in my ear. After discovering it in Spotify, I directly fell in love with her. I might calling her the vibrant version of Lorde.

Anyway, listen to the single below and tell me what do you think of it!

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars.



No comments:

Post a Comment