The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Monday, December 23, 2013

Music Video Review | Austin Mahone - Banga! Banga!

Austin Mahone
Banga! Banga! - Single
Chase / Cash Money / Republic Records
Release date: November 10, 2013 (Single) / December 11, 2013 (Music Video)

Austin Mahone dropped his new music video for 'Banga! Banga!' a week ago and his fans are in love. The brightly colorful music video sees Mahone and his buddies flirting with the sexy ladies (and the camera as well) like any other 17 year old would do in a music video. 

As for the single? The name itself got me hating it even more than listening to it. Sure, I am being harsh here but which 24 year old would like to have a song titled 'Banga! Banga!' in his or her iPod? Sure it ain't gonna be me. 

Regarded as the new Justin Bieber (he's young, he can sing, dance, write songs and he got that look that'll get girls drooling every time he posted shirtless selfies on Instagram), I'm sure we'll get something better soon. His previous single, 'What About Love' is one of my favorite from this year, so, yea, I hope he'll drop another decent pop single to make me forget about this one.

Rating: 2 out of 5 stars.


1 comment:

  1. But he's so cute LOL I am NOT a pedophile! I caught this while listening "I want to bang you girl" WAS THAT THE SONG ALL ABOUT?

    ReplyDelete