The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Single Review | Christina Perri - I Believe

Christina Perri
I Believe - Single
Atlantic
Release date: December 30, 2013

Christina Perri is set to open up 2014 with a brand new hit album, Head or Heart (preorder available via iTunes starting December 31 at midnight!). Her second single, 'I Believe', is available together with the album's pre-order and I promise you this: it is the perfect anthem for a brand new year (and the brand new you)!

'I Believe' is a song about closing a chapter and turning a new leaf for a new episode of our life. As her backing vocals are chanting in the chorus, Perri sings her anthemic lyrics "I've died so many times but I am still alive / I believe that tomorrow is stronger than yesterday." 2014 is opening up and this song is the perfect track to commemorate it. 

There's not much to say about this album 'cos I am beyond speechless for its sudden premiere in Just Jared. So, what are you waiting for? Go on and pre-order Head or Heart and get this single (and the first single, 'Human') automatically. 

Rating: 5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment