The Record Blog is the coolest independent site for pop music. We provide our readers with our savvy takes on new releases, including songs, videos, albums, as well as exclusive interviews and gigs. This is for those who crave for great music and awesome curated content. For inquiries, please email us at therecordblog@gmail.com.

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

LP Review | Miley Cyrus - Bangerz

Miley Cyrus
Bangerz
RCA Records
Release date: October 4, 2013

By Shawal Ras



Miley Cyrus' fourth album, Bangerz, is currently available for streaming via iTunes. For me, after spending my 50 minutes listening to it on my way to work, the album is kinda good. Is it Grammy's Album of the Year material? Probably not. But still, it's a good album to satisfy her haters and lovers. The album infused pop with a bit of hip hop and rock, but there's no EDM (so, it's a good thing). My advice, get this album and listen to it. At least you'll enjoy this record more than Rihanna's Unapologetic (I still stand by my tweet; 'Diamonds' is one single that'll fit a greatest hits instead of being shoved into such an awful record). 

Rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment